Thursday, April 23, 2020

Fuller Commits To Trinity Western University:

This is posted on the Vipers website:

Fuller to Join Trinity Western University Spartans

April 14, 2020

Vernon, BC:  The Vernon Vipers are pleased to announce that Landon Fuller has signed to join the Trinity Western University Spartans for next season.

The Williams Lake product is a veteran of 211 BCHL not including games played in Major Junior and a brief stint in Junior B.  Fuller enjoyed a break out season racking up 10 goals and 24 points in 55 games played in his final season.

“I’m extremely excited to be joining the Spartans as they make the jump to Canada West next season,” says Fuller.

Fullers says it was a difficult and emotional time for him with the junior season ending abruptly.  “It was an amazing five years that I’ll remember forever but to be able to start a new chapter of my life attending Trinity Western, I couldn’t be happier.”

“I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have and would like to thank everyone who helped me get to get to this point,” concludes Fuller.

The Vipers again would like to congratulate Landon on the accomplishment and wish him all the best in his future.

1 comment:

vipersdiehardfan said...

Congrats Landon! All the best with your college hockey career.