Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Blog Hits 1.8 Million Viewers:

On Monday, February 24th this blog hit 1,800,000 (1.8 million) viewers/page views.

I would like to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who support and visit this blog. Without you the fans/viewers, this blog would not be possible. It's you, the fans/viewers who keep this blog going.

I first created and started this blog in November 2008 and since then have over 1.8 million viewers. To follow the view count, check out the counter on the left hand side of this blog.

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per day, per week, per month and per year. During the Vipers/hockey season, I average between 450-1100 viewers a day, depending on the day and time of year. The stats drop once summer hits, obviously a slow time of the season. Last summer I managed to average between 300-400 viewers a day. I had 17,092 viewers for the month of January.

Blogger also tells me, where the viewers are from, what part of the country, what device they are using while on my blog and how the viewers contacted my blog. I get viewers from all across the country, visiting my blog.

Thank you again, and thank you for your support.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

Marty said...

Wow, 1.8 million is so very impressive!!! THANK YOU VDHF for you tireless work & commitment to the Vernon Vipers. Your passion is very much appreciated by all who follow your BLOG. You keep us informed on games, current players and players who have moved on. Well done and thank you again.

ron said...

Cant thank you enough. You have been the go to source for viper information for years. Impressive.