Two points per game last season? And he's from Nanaimo but isn't a Clipper? What gives? Is he destined to move up to Major junior part way through the season?
Wow our Vipers are at it again! Another player signing today. The Vipers have been getting lots of players signed before training camp. I'm loving all these recent new signed players.
I like the sounds of Lavery, he has some size with great stats last season. I wonder if Roman Lavery is related to former Vipers forward Luke Lavery? Both are from Nanaimo.
I have counted thirteen players from the 2025-26 season that are eligible to return for the 2026-27 season. The Vipers have yet to announce who is returning from last season but with 18 players committed/signed for the upcoming season, how many roster spots are open and how many if any players from last season will return?
Are the Vipers done? Or will we see more commitments/player signings?
5 comments:
Two points per game last season? And he's from Nanaimo but isn't a Clipper? What gives? Is he destined to move up to Major junior part way through the season?
Wow our Vipers are at it again! Another player signing today. The Vipers have been getting lots of players signed before training camp. I'm loving all these recent new signed players.
CSSHL isn’t as strong as it once was. Let’s not forget Vernon cuts kids with great stats. Not really sure what they are looking for.
And no announcement of training camp dates!
I like the sounds of Lavery, he has some size with great stats last season. I wonder if Roman Lavery is related to former Vipers forward Luke Lavery? Both are from Nanaimo.
I have counted thirteen players from the 2025-26 season that are eligible to return for the 2026-27 season. The Vipers have yet to announce who is returning from last season but with 18 players committed/signed for the upcoming season, how many roster spots are open and how many if any players from last season will return?
Are the Vipers done? Or will we see more commitments/player signings?
Post a Comment