Wow another signing. He's big. I'm really liking that the Vipers are signing a new player almost every second day or so, loading up on new players for the upcoming season and lots of players to choose from. Hopefully Matt Cooke can put together a really productive team as we have been struggling to get players to stick around the last couple of years.
Wow another signing. I can’t believe how many players the Vipers have been signing this summer. A new player almost every two days.
Rüegsegger has good size for just 17 years old. He also had a couple of good seasons.
With all these new signings you have to wonder if the Vipers are going with a lot more new players and not bringing back many players from last season?
The season is one week away and I’m already getting excited to see what kind of team Matt Cooke will assemble
3 comments:
Wow another signing. He's big. I'm really liking that the Vipers are signing a new player almost every second day or so, loading up on new players for the upcoming season and lots of players to choose from. Hopefully Matt Cooke can put together a really productive team as we have been struggling to get players to stick around the last couple of years.
Wow another signing. I can’t believe how many players the Vipers have been signing this summer. A new player almost every two days.
Rüegsegger has good size for just 17 years old. He also had a couple of good seasons.
With all these new signings you have to wonder if the Vipers are going with a lot more new players and not bringing back many players from last season?
The season is one week away and I’m already getting excited to see what kind of team Matt Cooke will assemble
Thinking a couple guys will quit and go home because of culture shook and home sickness
Post a Comment