Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Vernon Vipers Sign Ellis:

The Vernon Vipers have signed 18 year old defenceman Cole Ellis for the 2026-27 season.

Image credit: Vernon Vipers

Source: www.vernonvipers.com

VERNON VIPERS SIGN DEFENCEMAN COLE ELLIS | Vernon Vipers

Cole Ellis's Player Profile:

Cole Ellis - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

3 comments:

Jim said...

I have been reading all the new player signings. Thanks again Diehard for all the hard work you do on your blog. Much appreciated!

Karl said...

The Vipers have signed another player with very good size and stats but just wondering how many players do they really need to sign? I know they will release some players after training camp or preseason games but never have I seen that many player signings before a season.

vipersdiehardfan said...

I like the sounds of the new defenceman,. Ellis is a big kid that put up very good numbers last season in the OJHL.

I can't believe the amount of players the Vipers have been signing this summer. It's almost like nobody is returning from last season, and the team's starting fresh with a new group of players. I wish the Vipers would say if any players from last season are coming back this season and hopefully post a training camp schedule soon.

Here are the players from last season that are eligible to return for the 2026-27 season.

Defencemen:

Oscar Bjrok 06
Jack Bousquet 07
Liam Magnuson 07
Brayden Pankey 06
Seth Tansem 06
Aaron Zulinick 08

Forwards:

Cole Bieksa 07
Oliver Czaja 07
Thomas Duhamel 07
Toms Trockis 06
Anthony Nolan 06

Goaltenders:

Oliver Kanat 08
Lane Maarhuis 06

Here are the players that have been acquired, committed/or signed with the Vipers for the 2026-27 season.

Forwards:

Eli Milinkovich 07
Mykolas Skadauskas 07
Gianni Bosa 08
Roman Lavery 08
Mason Kim 07
Luke Assi 08
Henry Colbert 08
Will Johnson 08
Ashton Darocy 07
Jacob Wingfield 06
Van Martin 07
Garrett Trench 07
Alexander Eklof 06

Defencemen

Bruce Basin 09
Ryan Fairbairn 07
Keegan Shirley 08
Cole Ellis 07
Max Alexander 08
Evan Schulha 07
Jason Piccirillo 08

Goaltenders

Luukas Moffat 09
Leandro Djuric 07
Samuel DiBlasi 07