He's got a little bit of size but not huge. For a center man I thought he'd have a few more points. For his height, he should be 195/200 lbs but other than that I like the sounds of him
Eklof is fairly big and put up ok numbers the past two seasons but was more of a point a game player during the 2023-24 season. I noticed he hasn't played outside of Sweden, so my question is how will he adjust and adapt to being away from home and playing in Canada?
The Vipers have nineteen players that have committed/or signed with the Vipers for the 2026-27 season. Going over their roster the Vipers have thirteen players that are eligible to return for the upcoming season. With nineteen players committed or signed for this season, how many players from last season will return? Will all of these players who recently committed/signed be on the opening night roster? Lot's of questions about the Vipers roster.
3 comments:
Looks like the Vipers management is trying to organize a better team for the upcoming season
He's got a little bit of size but not huge. For a center man I thought he'd have a few more points. For his height, he should be 195/200 lbs but other than that I like the sounds of him
Eklof is fairly big and put up ok numbers the past two seasons but was more of a point a game player during the 2023-24 season. I noticed he hasn't played outside of Sweden, so my question is how will he adjust and adapt to being away from home and playing in Canada?
The Vipers have nineteen players that have committed/or signed with the Vipers for the 2026-27 season. Going over their roster the Vipers have thirteen players that are eligible to return for the upcoming season. With nineteen players committed or signed for this season, how many players from last season will return? Will all of these players who recently committed/signed be on the opening night roster? Lot's of questions about the Vipers roster.
Post a Comment