The Vernon Vipers have promoted Mike Sommer to Associate Coach & Assistant General Manager, while Ryan Hollweg has been promoted to Associate Coach.
Source: www.vernonvipers.com
Vernon Vipers Expand Hockey Operations Leadership with Promotions for Mike Sommer and Ryan Hollweg | Vernon Vipers
Mike Sommer's Player/Coaching Profile:
Michael Sommer - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Ryan Hollweg's Player/Coaching Profile:
Ryan Hollweg - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
3 comments:
I'm liking the promotions Sommers & Hollweg received. I'm in belief with them as well as Matt Cooke they can put together a competitive team this season. I'm hoping the players don't come and go, like we have seen the past couple of seasons as I'm tired of all the player movement
Hopefully the recent Vipers trades and recruiting will bring on a better team this season
Congratulations to both Ryan & Mike on their promotions. Last season I heard nothing but great things about these two men
Post a Comment