Taylor didn't impress me much. I'd like to of seen the Vipers get a player in return instead of a player development fee but as for London He wasn't a big point man so trying to get much for him is difficult
Taylor didn't impress me much last season. I understand he was 17 years old and has lots of time to grow-develop but I thought in the limited games he played, he struggled, make countless errors/mistakes. Taylor needs some time to develop and hopefully will get that with the Saints. Wishing London all the best in Spruce Grove.
2 comments:
Taylor didn't impress me much. I'd like to of seen the Vipers get a player in return instead of a player development fee but as for London He wasn't a big point man so trying to get much for him is difficult
Taylor didn't impress me much last season. I understand he was 17 years old and has lots of time to grow-develop but I thought in the limited games he played, he struggled, make countless errors/mistakes. Taylor needs some time to develop and hopefully will get that with the Saints. Wishing London all the best in Spruce Grove.
Post a Comment