Friday, June 9, 2023

Blog Hits 2.4 Million Viewers:

On June 8th 2023 Vipersdiehardfan Blog hit 2.4 million viewers. 

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who visit's my Vipersdiehardfan Blog and thank the fans and viewers for leaving comments.

I created and started this blog in November 2008

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per minute, per hour, per day, per week, per month and per year. During this past Vipers season I averaged between 350-1100 viewers a day, sometimes more. Since the BCHL has left Hockey Canada, I have been getting between 1100 and 1800 views a day. 

To follow the view count, check out the view counter on the left hand side of my blog.

Thank you for your support,

Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

Bobby C said...

Thx for all the work you put into your blog.

vipersdiehardfan said...

Your welcome and thank you for being a regular viewer to my blog.