Image Credit: Vernon Morning Star
Source: www.vernonmorningstar.com
Vernon Vipers super fan talks team with trio of alumni | Vernon Morning Star
A nice gesture for this man and by the Vipers. However, while he may be a superfan, there's only one true DieHard fan 😉😄
Good for him but I have known you for twenty nine years Diehard and your the Vipers Super Fan! I still remember the last time you had to miss a game because you were sick and complained to me about for a week haha
Post a Comment
2 comments:
A nice gesture for this man and by the Vipers.
However, while he may be a superfan, there's only one true DieHard fan 😉😄
Good for him but I have known you for twenty nine years Diehard and your the Vipers Super Fan! I still remember the last time you had to miss a game because you were sick and complained to me about for a week haha
Post a Comment