Source: www.bchl.ca
Vernon Vipers Roster 2026 Exhibition | BCHL League Site
I noticed several players who signed with the Vipers over the summer or were traded here were not listed on the teams training camp roster. Henry Colbert 08Ashton Darocy 07Jacob Wingfield 06Garrett Trench 07Bruce Basin 09Keegan Shirley 08Jason Piccirillo 08I also noticed two returning players from last season and two players signed over the summer were released after training camp.Anthony Nolan 06Eli Milinkovich 07Lane Maarhuis 06Luukas Moffat 09
Post a Comment
1 comment:
I noticed several players who signed with the Vipers over the summer or were traded here were not listed on the teams training camp roster.
Henry Colbert 08
Ashton Darocy 07
Jacob Wingfield 06
Garrett Trench 07
Bruce Basin 09
Keegan Shirley 08
Jason Piccirillo 08
I also noticed two returning players from last season and two players signed over the summer were released after training camp.
Anthony Nolan 06
Eli Milinkovich 07
Lane Maarhuis 06
Luukas Moffat 09
Post a Comment