Vernon Vipers Head Coach/GM Matt Cooke & former Vipers captains Chris Crowell & Kevin Kraus give a pre-game speech before Saturday's home opener vs West Kelowna.
Hey Ron, The league use to show a set of highlights after every night but hasn't this season and don't know why. The Vipers posted highlights from their first two regular season games in Salmon Arm & Trail but haven't posted any from this past weekend's games. I will post all Vipers highlights when the Vipers post them.
PS - I'd like to see more fans including you Ron leave comments after games and give their thoughts and opinions from games. The more comments, the more chatter
2 comments:
Hey Diehard.....does the league still offer highlight packages from away games. I cant find them.
Hey Ron, The league use to show a set of highlights after every night but hasn't this season and don't know why. The Vipers posted highlights from their first two regular season games in Salmon Arm & Trail but haven't posted any from this past weekend's games. I will post all Vipers highlights when the Vipers post them.
PS - I'd like to see more fans including you Ron leave comments after games and give their thoughts and opinions from games. The more comments, the more chatter
Thanks for reaching out and following my blog.
Post a Comment