Source: www.bchl.ca
Vernon Vipers Roster 2026-27 Regular Season | BCHL League Site
Duhamel was returning from last season, attended training camp and played in 2 exhibition games.
Thomas Duhamel's Player Profile:
Thomas Duhamel - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Ruegsegger signed with the Vernon Vipers August 28th 2026 for the 2026-27 season, attended training camp, played in 1 exhibition game.
Moritz Ruegsegger's Player Profile:
Moritz Rüegsegger - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Djuric signed with the Vernon Vipers June 20th 2026 for the 2026-27 season. Djuric was at training camp, played in 2 exhibition games.
Leandro Djuric's Player Profile:
Leandro Djuric - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Trebicky spent the 2025-26 season with the Ontario Junior Hockey League Burlington Cougars.
Ben Trebicky's Player Profile:
Benjamin Trebicky - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Zulinick split the 2025-26 season with Vernon Vipers & Western Hockey League Portland Winterhawks.
Aaron Zulinick's Player Profile:
Aaron Zulinick - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Kobelka spent the 2025-26 season with the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League Melfort Mustangs. Kobelka attended the Trail Smoke Eaters training camp, played in all 3 exhibition games.
Kason Kobelka's Player Profile:

12 comments:
Season starts tomorrow. No captain? My guess is Oscar Bjork
Good choice Diehard
Looks like the Vipers are keeping it a secret
I see a few more moves with the Vipers roster. I liked Thomas Duhamel, sorry to see him gone . I’m liking the stats of the young new guy and we will see what comes of it with this new goalie and interesting we are going with 3 goalies as I believe our goaltending is struggling even though we shutout Trail, but between the 2 goalies that split the shutout, they didn’t face very many quality shots
There is a common theme amongst rosters across all divisions this year. More CjHL players and less and less BC players
Don’t care one iota just want to see some great hockey.
Won’t find great hockey in this league
I'm surprised at how many players that were recruited or signed didn't show up for the Vipers training camp and then surprised at how many players that were recruited/signed were released. Goes to show you, player signings or being recruited by teams means nothing until the season starts.
Sad to see Thomas Duhamel get released. I liked him, he didn't put up a ton of points last season but played well on most nights
Trebicky isn't the biggest kid but had a stellar season last year in the OJHL. 40 pts in 51 games, lets hope he can bring the same offence to the Vipers this season
I was a little surprised to see Aaron Zulinick back. When he wasn't at training camp or play in any preseason games, I figured he wasn't returning this season
I was surprised to see Kason Kobelka added to the Vipers roster. Goaltending was an issue in the preseason as I thought goaltending was one of the Vipers weaknesses. Kobelka started in goal for Trail on Saturday vs the Vipers. Stopped nineteen of twenty two shots before being replaced by Chayse Johnson in the 2nd period. Looks like the kid had a pretty good season in the SJHL last season. 19 wins with the Melfort Mustangs
The Vipers have yet to announce a captain for the upcoming season. Guessing that will happen tomorrow? My pick for this years captain is defenceman Oscar Bjork
Is this the Vipers 2026-27 roster that will open the season in Salmon Arm tomorrow? Or will we see a few more changes before puck drop?
Hope the choices made make for a good team this year and we keep most of them so as a fan we can see there growth and development go vipers go
I’m sure Zulinick was expecting to make his whl team.
Your opinion, mine, I like the BCHL product!
Lane Maarhuis (announced as released on this BLOG Sept 14th) and Thomas DuHamel (announced as released on Sept 17th) are no longer with the team. They are both the featured players in the Sept 17th edition of Vernon Morning Star. Seems to be a bit of a disconnect between the GM/Coach and the Viper's PR department. Certainly doesn't look very professional when the Right Hand doesn't know what the Left Hand is doing.
Imagine you will be going to Salmon Arm tonight. Hope the Viper's have a good game. Enjoy
Post a Comment