Thursday, September 3, 2026

Vernon Vipers Honour Hall Of Fame Championship Teams:

The Vernon Vipers will honour Hall of Fame Championship teams heading into training camp on Friday.

Image Credit: Vernon Vipers

Source: www.vernonvipers.com

VIPERS HONOUR HALL OF FAME CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS | Vernon Vipers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this “leave it to as late as possible” release of the Vipers camp schedule, gives everyone time to rearrange their times to attend, BS Vipers BS!

Anonymous said...

That’s a pretty young camp. I wonder if they are waiting for whl camps and releases. Coquitlam express camp is loaded with great 2006 players. Maybe another interesting year for Vernon

vipersdiehardfan said...

A day before training camp and I wasn't sure if a schedule was going to come out. Nice job at honoring past captains, something other hockey teams/leagues have done at training camps in the past.

I noticed 8 players from the 2025-26 season have returned for another season, while Henry Colbert 08, Ashton Darocy 07, Jacob Wingfield 06, Garrett Trench 07, Bruce Basin 09, Keegan Shirley 08 & Jason Piccirillo 08 who were either acquired in a trade or signed with the Vipers earlier this season are not listed on the training camp roster.

vipersdiehardfan said...

To whoever sent me the comment but didn't want me to post it on here, I just wanted to say Thank you for the inside information. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping my comment private

vipersdiehardfan said...

No problem. Thanks again for the inside scoops. Much appreciated