Saturday, September 19, 2026

Game Recap: Vernon Vipers 4 Trail Smoke Eaters 0

The 1-1-0-0 Vernon Vipers defeated the 0-2-0-0 Trail Smoke Eaters 4-0 in front of 1,201 fans at the Cominco Arena.

Boxscore-Game Summary,

Vernon Vipers @ Trail Smoke Eaters Saturday, September 19, 2026 | BCHL League Site

Game Report,

Game Report

Text Box Score,

Official statistics powered by LeagueStat.com

Vernon Junior Hockey History,

VernonJrAHockey.CA

4 comments:

vipersdiehardfan said...

I had a family birthday dinner this evening so I missed most of the game tonight. I was able to listen to the final twelve minutes of the game on the radio on my way home.

Nice to see the Vipers rebound after a loss in Salmon Arm last night with a pretty big 4-0 win tonight.

Alf said...

I feel bad for Trail as that is 2 Viper shutouts against them so Trail must have a lousy team as the Vipers isn’t that great

Anonymous said...

…..My thoughts EXACTLY!

Karl said...

listening to the Vipers game lastnight was great it sure sounded like they played a way different game than what I watched in S/A on Friday they were able to pass the puck tape to tape and played better defensively as trail kept the lead in shots and goalie play great in net . Hopefully that 1st win will give them confidence to continue on to even improve better vs the talent they will be facing in the coming months. Go Vipers Go