Monday, September 14, 2026

Vernon Vipers Roster Moves:

According to the BCHL website the Vernon Vipers have released forwards Henry Colbert 08, Massimo Santa Maria 09 & goaltender Lane Maarhuis 06

Source: www.bchl.ca

Vernon Vipers Roster 2026 Exhibition | BCHL League Site

The Vipers signed Colbert February 24 2026 for the 2026-27 season. Colbert didn't attend training camp, was added to the preseason roster September 8th 2026. Colbert played in 2 exhibition games.

Henry Colbert's Player Profile:

Henry Colbert - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

Santa Maria attended the Vernon Vipers training camp, played 2 exhibition games.

Massimo Santa Maria's Player Profile:

Massimo Santa Maria - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

Maarhuis was returning from last season, attended training camp, played in 2 exhibition games.

Lane Maarhuis's Player Profile:

Lane Maarhuis - Stats, Contract, Salary & More

4 comments:

Alf said...

Looks like the Vipers are close to the right amount of players

Jim said...

Maarhuis was a sieve on Friday. I thought the two goaltenders were much better Saturday then the two that played on Friday.

Karl said...

I see the Vipers are still trimming their roster and released Maarhuis. Why would they release a veteran goalie? I know our goalies have been struggling in the preseason but they should have kept Maarhuis

vipersdiehardfan said...

I'm surprised at how many recruits/signed players either weren't at training camp or released before the regular season started. It just goes to show you, just because you were recruited or signed before the season starts, means nothing.

I wasn't impressed with the Vipers first two exhibition games but was impressed with their final two exhibition games. The first two games I wasn't impressed and thought they looked terrible for most of the games. In the final two games over the weekend, the Vipers were much improved, were more consistent, looked like a completely different team from earlier in the week. I think goaltending is the teams weakness so far from I have seen after four preseason games. I know it's early and things can change, but from what I have seen, I think the Vipers need to bring in two new goaltenders.