I think the Vipers made a good choice by releasing Jack Carter and keeping the two goaltenders we have now. The Vipers goalies really struggled during the preseason as it was our weakest point. The two goalies we have now have shown they can play and play well so far, hopefully they keep it up
No surprise here. I didn't think Carter looked very good in the exhibition games. To be honest I didn't think any of our goaltenders looked very good in the preseason and thought goaltending was our weakness heading into the regular season but with the addition of Kason Kobelka and Samuel DiBlasi playing much much better in the regular season then his play during the preseason, both goaltenders have played very well so far.
3 comments:
Went to Rockland Nationals
I think the Vipers made a good choice by releasing Jack Carter and keeping the two goaltenders we have now. The Vipers goalies really struggled during the preseason as it was our weakest point. The two goalies we have now have shown they can play and play well so far, hopefully they keep it up
No surprise here. I didn't think Carter looked very good in the exhibition games. To be honest I didn't think any of our goaltenders looked very good in the preseason and thought goaltending was our weakness heading into the regular season but with the addition of Kason Kobelka and Samuel DiBlasi playing much much better in the regular season then his play during the preseason, both goaltenders have played very well so far.
Post a Comment