Thursday, April 28, 2022

Blog Hits 2.2 Million Viewers:

On April 27th 2022 Vipersdiehardfan Blog hit 2.2 million viewers.

I would like to thank everyone who visit's my Vipersdiehardfan Blog and thank the fans that leave comments and suggestions, for their continued support.

I created and started this blog in November 2008.

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per minute, per hour, per day, per week, per month and per year. During the Vipers season this year, I averaged between 350-1000 viewers a day, sometimes more. My blog hit 2.1 million viewers November 2nd 2021.

To follow the view count, check out the view counter on the left hand side of the blog.

Thank you for your support,

Vipersdiehardfan


1 comment:

Bob McInnes said...

While watching the IIHF world under 18 championships, I notice the captain of the USA team is Rutger McGroarty. Sure enough, his father is Jim McGroarty who played for the Vernon Lakers in the 1992-93 season and scored a lot. More than 2 points a game. The younger McGroarty is a possible first round pick in the NHL entry draft this spring and committed to Michigan next season.