Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Day 3 Report From Vipers Training Camp:

I have had season tickets for 29 years and been following junior hockey in Vernon for over 35 years. I have missed only three home games since the 1998-99 season. Here are my thought's from training camp.

I stopped by Kal Tire Place this evening to check in on Day 3 from Vipers training camp. Each game/scrimmage consisted of two twenty five minute periods with a full ice clean in between periods. A penalty was an automatic penalty shot.

Day 3 of training camp saw three games-scrimmages through out the morning & afternoon. I was only able to catch the last five minutes of the final game-scrimmage. Team Red defeated Team Gold 2-1 in a shoot-out. 

Final day of training camp goes tomorrow with a few practices in the morning before ending camp with the annual Red-White scrimmage game.

No comments: