Thursday, March 22, 2018

Technical Difficulties:

As many of you may already know I have been having problems/technical difficulties with my blog. Since last week (Wednesday) I have had troubles keeping more then just a few days worth of posts/articles on my blog's front-main page.

For the regular viewers you may recall seeing full page posts/articles up to a week posted on the main/front page of this blog. Well since last week it will only allow me to post three-four days worth of posts before those are moved to page two. I have also had to shorten the length of each post/article just to be able to fit two or three days worth of posts/articles on the front/main page.

For viewers who visit this site daily, you wont miss anything. But to the viewers who visit every few days or once a week any posts/articles I have posted are already moved to page two or page three by this point. If this is the case, please remember there is more then just the front page of this blog. When you scroll down the blog and get to the last post/article, you will see "Older Posts" in the bottom right hand corner. Click on "Older Posts" wich will send you to page two. On the last post/article on page two, once again click on "Older Posts" and that will send you to page three. Keep repeating if you would like to go back through any previous pages of this site.

I have tried googling the issue/problem and also contacted blogger to find a solution. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will try and get this problem fixed asap.

In the mean time, thank you for the support and visiting my blog.

Kind regards,

Vipersdiehardfan

No comments: