Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blog Enters Seventh Season:

Hello Vipers/Hockey fans!  Welcome to another season of Vipers hockey!  With the Vipers Training Camp starting tomorrow, for any new viewers or followers let me introduce myself.

I was born and raised in Vernon, BC and have been watching Junior hockey in Vernon for close to thirty five years now.  My family has been following-watching Junior hockey in Vernon since the late 1950s.  I have had season tickets for the past 25 years.  This coming Vipers season is my 25th season with season tickets.  I purchased my first set of season tickets in 1990, since then I have missed 42 home games.  I have missed just three home games since 1999.  The last home game I missed was in 2009.  I attended the 1990 Centennial Cup in Vernon, watching the Lakers win their first National Championship.  I also travelled and went to the 2009 Royal Bank Cup in Victoria, the 2010 Royal Bank Cup in Dauphin and the 2011 Royal Bank Cup in Camrose & of course was at the 2014 RBC Cup here in Vernon.  I helped out as color commentator with the Vipers during the 2003-04 season doing some games over the internet and for the past three seasons and again this year keep the Vipers website updated through out the year.

This will be the seventh season of my Vipersdiehardfan Blog.  I started this blog in December of 2008 and since then I have had over 900,000 viewers visit this site.  

During the upcoming Vipers season I will try my best at keeping Viper fans updated starting first with updates through out Training Camp.  Over the course of this season I will also keep fans in the loop with Game previews, scores, game recaps, newspaper articles, trades, roster moves, game highlight's, videos, alumni updates and much much more.

Thanks to all of you for visiting this site and your continued support!  I cant thank you enough!  

Vipersdiehardfan





2 comments:

Jan Brothen said...

I have been following your blog for a few years now and appreciate all the time and work you put into keeping us up to date on the Vipers.

vipersdiehardfan said...

Thank you! Thanks for your support of my blog.