The newest recruit/signing I'm hoping his size can do something for the team as long as he sticks around as we are having a problem keeping new recruits or new players the past few seasons. Not huge on points
Johnson isn't that big and didn't put up great numbers last season. Reading the press release, the Vipers seem pretty high on him. With training camp about a month or so away, I wish the Vipers would tell us who is eligible to return from last season.
2 comments:
The newest recruit/signing I'm hoping his size can do something for the team as long as he sticks around as we are having a problem keeping new recruits or new players the past few seasons. Not huge on points
Johnson isn't that big and didn't put up great numbers last season. Reading the press release, the Vipers seem pretty high on him. With training camp about a month or so away, I wish the Vipers would tell us who is eligible to return from last season.
Post a Comment