Friday, July 17, 2026

Vernon Vipers Inducted Into BC Hockey Hall Of Fame:

The 2008-09 & 2009-10 National Champion Vernon Vipers were

inducted into the BC Hockey Hall of Fame July 11th 2026 in Penticton.

Source: www.vernonmorningstar.com

Vernon Vipers squads inducted into Hall of Fame | Vernon Morning Star

3 comments:

Karl said...

I miss those days when the Vipers were on a big roll, now that was great hockey to watch.

vipersdiehardfan said...

Congrats to the 2008-09 and 2009-10 Vernon Vipers! So many great memories from these two teams. I attended both of these Royal Bank Cups and was lucky enough to watch the Vipers win back to back National Championships. Not just Vipers fans but those who are old enough, Vernon fans have been spoiled winning six National Championships. I have been very fortunate to either watch in person or on tv all six of Vernon's National Championships.

Anonymous said...

Yup, me 2!