Thursday, July 9, 2026

Vernon Vipers Release 2026-27 Regular Season Schedule:

The BC Hockey League released it's 2026-27 regular season schedule on July 7th 2026.

Source: www.bchl.ca

BCHL announces 2026-27 regular season schedule | BCHL League Site

The Vernon Vipers will open the 2026-27 regular season September 18th in Salmon Arm.

Source: www.vernonvipers.com

Vernon Vipers Unveil 2026-27 Regular Season Schedule | Vernon Vipers

Source: www.vernonmorningstar.com

Vernon Vipers release 2026-27 BCHL schedule | Vernon Morning Star

Vernon Vipers 2026-27 regular season schedule:

Source: www.bchl.ca

Vernon Vipers Schedule All Months 2026-27 Regular Season | BCHL League Site

6 comments:

Alf said...

Wow out of your first 9 games 5 are against Salmon Arm? Really? Who makes the schedule up as that is crazy. Then you only play them twice more for the rest of the season Wow I have never seen a schedule like that. I'll have to check out my Warriors schedule.

vipersdiehardfan said...

The schedule seems to be a little better then previous years, but I don't like that we play Salmon Arm five times in the first nine games, what is up with that? I also would like to see teams play each other at least twice a season, once at home and once on the road. Not seeing some teams and seeing other teams six or seven times a season is dumb. I'd like to see the Coast teams four times, twice at home and twice on the road and the Island teams at least twice, once at home, one on the road. With the schedule released and this so called "BIG NEWS" coming I'm starting to get excited for another season of Vipers hockey.

Karl said...

It's nice to see the Vipers 26/27 season schedule posted but I'm not understanding why it can't be made up like it was a few years ago where we play all the teams even if it only is couple of times, like one game in there arena and one game in our arena. Playing WK & SA so many times in such a short period of time gets to be a bit much. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to have another season of Vipers hockey coming soon. Go Vipers Go

Viper Fan said...

Due to the outrageous cost of fuel, meals, arena rentals and accommodation, BCHL is doing its best to reduce travel when possible.

BINGO said...

I agree will diehard,alf, and karl but the decisions made by the BCHL management regards the schedule make sense to them but as fans our thoughts as to what we would like to see are just not a reality for whatever reason in the BCHL managements line of thinking. So lets just enjoy the upcoming season and say the famous quote: It is what it is. Have a good day viper fans.

vipersdiehardfan said...

I have heard the Vipers have been holding a camp at Priest Valley Arena all this past week.