Monday, October 11, 2010

Vipers Trade Love:

I was a bit surprised hearing that the Vipers traded defenceman, Taylor Love the other day to the Victoria Grizzlies. Don Klepp said a few weeks back on one of the Vipers radio broadcasts that Love was an “AP” with Vernon but would soon be signed. Word was due to the import rule the Vipers had troubles signing Love. This is too bad, as I really liked the play from Taylor and thought he was a pretty steady d-man. After watching the Vipers all season, I think Love is a better d-man then Elliott Richardson and Philip Patenaude. You knew after watching the Vipers training camp they were going to have some tough choices to make and this was one of them. In the games I did see Love play, I thought he was one of the Vipers better d-men. Victoria is getting a very steady young d-man. Id like to wish Taylor all the best in Victoria.

No comments: