Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best Of Luck Micker!

Before I forget, Id personally like to take the time to wish Troy Mick & his family all the best of luck with his new job with the Revelstoke Grizzlies. I knew Troy would be back involved with hockey somehow, the Micker did so much for Vernon and the Vipers organization over the years. Viper fans have to give full credit to Troy Mick for bringing in Vipers head coach and gm Mark Ferner. It was Ferner who worked with Troy in Kamloops. Troy has the connections to bring in some good players who will help the Grizzlies this coming season. I wish you nothing but the best and great success in Revelstoke. I will be checking in on the Grizzlies web site to see how you guys are doing this yr, & for sure will have to make a trip to Armstrong to see how your team looks. Thanks for checking out my blog. Best of luck Micker!

No comments: