Friday, August 18, 2023

Blog Hits 2.5 Million Viewers:

Vipersdiehardfan Blog recently hit 2.5 million viewers. 

Thank you to everyone who visits my Vipersdiehardfan Blog. I created this blog in November 2008 

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per day, per week, per month and per year. Since the BCHL has left Hockey Canada I have been averaging between 2000-7000 views a day. 

To follow the view count, check out the view counter on the left hand side of the blog.

Thank you for your support,

Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

ron said...

Much deserved buddy...your site has kept the real fans informed for years. Congratulations

Marty said...

Yes, congratulations on such a successful site. As hockey fans we are fortunate to have a "die hard fan" keeping us informed and updated. Sometimes we take it for granted and forget the amount of time you spend on research and creating content. Thank you for your huge efforts, we appreciate you. Go VDHF Go!!!