Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Thoughts On Releasing Faragher:

Solid pickup for Westside. I was very impressed with Ryan Faragher during the Vipers training camp & pre season games. Im guessing Faragher was only cut due to the import rule, its too bad cause this kid looks very good. Very quick on his feet, looks confident and plays his position well. I was hoping he was going to be Vernons #1 Goaltender this year, as Andrew Hammond still has to prove me wrong. I also dont know anything on backup Goaltender Mark Segal, other then getting cut by the Vancouver Giants. 17 yrs old with no Jr Experience.... May look like Hammond could get most of the work load this year. I didnt think it was going to take someone long to pick up this kid, with him going to the Warriors, games between Vernon-Westside could be interesting. Sure hope this dosnt come back to bite the Vipers. Best of luck in Westside Ryan!

No comments: