Saturday, September 3, 2022

Blog Enters 15th Season:

Hello Vipers fans and welcome to another season of Vernon Vipers hockey. My Vipersdiehardfan Blog enters it's 15th season.

I was born & raised in Vernon, BC and been watching/following Junior hockey in Vernon my entire life. I have had season tickets since 1990 and missed 5 home games since 2004. My family watched Senior men's hockey in Vernon in the 1950's and has been watching Junior hockey in Vernon since it started in 1961. 

I started and created this blog in November 2008 and have over 2.2 million viewers. 

During the season I will give my opinion on the team & do my best at keeping Viper fans updated daily with game previews, game recaps, scores, highlight's, video's, team news & alumni updates. 

Feel free to leave or read comments at the bottom of each post. 

Thanks to all the fans for their continued support.

Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

PaulyWog54 said...

Good job DieHard! Why didn’t you use your new VIPERSDIEHARDFAN BLOG image?

Anonymous said...

Great work over the years! I remember reading game reports throughout the years leading up to this blog - it’s better than ever! Keep it up!