Monday, September 30, 2013

Ice Bucks Sign Former Vipers Defenceman Waddell:

The HC Nikko Ice Bucks have signed former Vernon Vipers defenceman Matt Waddell.  The Ice Bucks are an Asia League Ice Hockey team based in Nikkō, Tochigi, Japan.  Waddell played last season in Italy with HC Alleghe.  HC Alleghe is a professional ice hockey team in Alleghe, Italy.  Waddell played two years in Vernon (2001-2003).  In 110 games with the Vipers Waddell collected (9-44-53).

Matt Waddell's Player Profile:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=75413

This is posted on the Ice Bucks website:

New foreigner of two Caesar to joining an organization

13.07.24.

H.C. Nikko, Tochigi ice Bucks,

Matt Waddell comments

After graduation University (NCAA), I joined Charlotte checkers (ECHL) and started a carrier as the professional player.  The same year, Hartford wolf pack (AHL) equal to the minor team of the National Hockey League (NHL) becoming the world highest peak league I am similar and play. 

I moved the place of the activity in the Europe and belonged to ポンテバ (Italy) in 2011-2012 seasons and pulled a team as adjutant general afterwards. 

I feel that I had the opportunity when I can play by sunlight to be very honored.] 
When I had you call out to me, the enthusiasm from the team came and was able to decide it immediately. 

I want to contribute to age of the success of the team while looking forward to Japanese new culture and life. 

In addition, Garrett Ben bridge player (FW, uniform number 41, an alien registration player) who played in the last season in sunlight ice Bucks and, Service is temporarily unavailable!

As for this season, I fight by 22 player systems including ワデル, Caesar by a season.
 

No comments: