Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Hit's 100,000 Viewer's:

On Saturday afternoon this blog hit 100,000 viewer's. I first created my Vipers blog back in December of 2008 and since then have had over 100,000 viewer's visit this site. I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have taken the time to visit my Vipers blog. I have a website where it tell's me how many viewer's I get per day, as well as per week etc. The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from. This blog average's around 350 viewer's per day, I get people from all across the world visiting this blog. Thank you again and thanks for the support.

To see how many views this blog attract's and where people are from, please visit the link below,

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s18vipers

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

1 comment:

Loki said...

Congrats man! You have a terrific, informative blog and it is always up to date. Well deserved! Thank YOU for keeping US informed! :)