Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Made It!

Well after some late night sleeps, and pondering if I should make the long trip to the RBC Cup in Dauphin Manitoba, I scrambled everything together late Friday afternoon and decided to make my third trip to the Centennial Cup-Royal Bank Cup. I attended last year's RBC Cup watching my Vipers win their record 5th National Championship. I landed at the Winnipeg airport around 12:30 Manitoba time yesterday afternoon and started to make my way into Dauphin. I arrived at the hotel here in dauphin just before 5pm, so I missed the opening game between La Ronge and Oakville. This is my first ever trip to Dauphin and Manitoba. The weather was cloudy with rain on and off on the drive down here. This morning when I woke up it was snowing, and now it has turned into flurries on and off. I will be attending all the games at the RBC Cup here and will try my best at giving reports, news, stats and any info as possible on the games and the RBC Cup. This afternoon I will be watching Oakville (0-1) vs Brockville (0-0) and then tonight watching Vernon (0-1) vs La Ronge (1-0)

1 comment:

Loki said...

Hope you're having a great time dude! Your reports are awesome! Look forward to more. Are there any other Viper fans there?