Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog Surpasses 400,000 Viewers:

On Thursday this blog hit 400,000 viewer's.  So I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog.  I first created my Vipers blog back in December of 2008 and since then have had over 400,000 viewer's visit this site. As of this morning I have had 402,167 viewers in total visit this blog. I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have taken the time to visit my Vipers blog. I have a website where it tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week etc. The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from. This blog average's around 350 viewer's per day, I get people from all across the world visiting this blog. Thank you again and thanks for the support.

Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

Loki said...

Thank you for the most up to date, informative and accurate place to find information on the Vipers!

vipersdiehardfan said...

Thanks! Im glad you enjoy reading-checking out my blog.... Thanks for checking out the blog. Thats what its here for, any news regarding the Vipers new or old I try and have it for all the Viper fans, parents, players, former players, scouts, and just any hockey fans in general.

Thanks to everyone for viewing my blog!

Vipersdiehardfan