Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 1 From The Sun Valley Showcase:

I stopped in after work tonight and caught the final two periods of the final game of Day 1 of the Sun Valley Showcase. I was of course too late and didnt get a lineup sheet but did borrow someones and saw a few Vernon Vipers on some of the team rosters.

Forward Bryce Kakoske 20 yrs old
Forward Trevor Fitzgerald 17 yrs old
Forward Marcus Basara 17 yrs old
Defence Brett Corkey 18 yrs old

I also reconised a few of the names from a few of the kids that were at the Vipers training camp last year.

I was impressed with a few kids tonight on both team Black and team Blue. I didnt see many scouts-coaches tonight but talked to one fellow who said he was at the afternoon game and saw lots of coaches and scouts in the stands.

I will try and snag a lineup sheet tomorrow.

No comments: