Friday, July 31, 2026

Vernon Vipers Release Exhibition Schedule:

The Vernon Vipers will open the 2026 preseason September 7th in West Kelowna.

The Vernon Vipers will play four exhibition games before opening the 2026-27 regular season September 18th in Salmon Arm vs the Silverbacks.

Vernon Vipers Preseason Schedule:

Source: www.bchl.ca

Vernon Vipers Schedule All Months 2026 Exhibition | BCHL League Site

4 comments:

Karl said...

👍

vipersdiehardfan said...

After missing the playoffs back to back seasons, I'm looking forward to seeing what the team will look like this coming season. Matt Cooke is entering his second season and still has a lot to prove. Who is returning from last season? Have they signed/or committed to anymore players and just haven't said anything?

bert olmstead said...

I notice that the Vipers will play Chilliwack once, very late in the season and in Chilliwack. Did we even play the Chiefs once last season? I realize that travel cost is an issue but............

vipersdiehardfan said...

The schedule has been terrible ever since COVID. The Vipers haven't played Chilliwack since 2003 in Chilliwack & the Chiefs haven't been to Vernon since 2022