Image credit: Vernon Vipers
Source: www.vernonvipers.com
Vipers Unveil New Look Ahead of 2026-27 Season | Vernon Vipers
The Vernon Vipers released a promo video regarding the new look heading into the 2026-27 season.
Source: Vernon Vipers YouTube
Vernon Vipers: New Era. Same Venom. - YouTubeThe Vernon Vipers unveiled their new jerseys for the 2026-27 season.
Source: Vernon Vipers X

15 comments:
As an ex player and long time fan of the vipers, this is flat out embarrassing. These are the new laughing stock jerseys of the league. Absolutely embarrassing but I guess it matches everything this team is about… below expectations and especially below average.
This is supposed to be something we were waiting for?? Embarrassing. Is this a u11 spring hockey team logo because it looks like one that chat gpt can make for my sons team.
I truely can’t believe I’m saying this but it’s time to either sell the franchise or relocate out of here!
This team has taken too many steps back and it’s reputation is bottom of the barrel now. My friend is a player agent and says he would never send a player to the vipers because of what is happening. Absolutely garbage
I for one will not be buying a new jersey or anyother thing that relates to the new look as not all that excited about what I am seeing. I will continue to wear my old vipers outfit as I think it has a better look. Sorry but it just doesn't do it for me. Looking forward to a new season and hope for better results. Sure glad that let us know about the BIG NEWS as I am sure it makes us all very excited and happy.
Waaaaaaay to cartoonish for my liking
This comes as no surprise, they had a third jersey last season in the same colorway. It's too bad they weren't announcing another Euro player.
Lame
I like it all, especially the new logo. Now they just need to get some better players and a better team
I don't like the new logo or jerseys. I much prefer and always liked the original logo and colors. I hope we have a better team this coming season, tired of watching losing teams year after year
Have to say - it's growing on me more and more! But I am also old enough to remember when the name and logo changed from the Lakers to the Vipers. There was plenty of outrage back then and people were not happy at all. Glad we're keeping the name and I think the new look will have its new fans.
Dont mind it overall just dont like the horn thingys.
Funny how in the Press Press Release they mention old logo looks like a cobra, we have been complaining about that since it came out!, took em long enough , only 30 years
Did they steal your design idea from this blog??? they seem similar!
“Big News Is Coming”… “A New Era Begins”… “The Awakening Begins”….”New Era, Same Venom”. Wow, this is it? A remaking of the crest on the jerseys? This is going to strike fear into all opposing teams? This will create a fan frenzy at Kal Tire Place. What a pathetic attempt to whip up excitement for the upcoming season.
Nice new blog image!
Thanks. I had long time season ticket holder Paul Beugeling create the blog image a couple of years ago. I kept it the same as before but got Paul to change it to the new colors.
I saw the new logo/jerseys this morning, not very impressed. I don't like it
I don't like it. I don't like the new logo, new colors or new jerseys. I don't like when teams change names, change jerseys or logos etc I'm all about the history and tradition, for example the Montreal Canadiens, New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Boston Bruins etc. I still like & prefer the Vipers old logo and colors. The old logo was vibrant and a part of Duncan Wray's legacy. The new logo on the away jersey blends in with the color of the jersey and I think instead of saying Vipers on the away jersey, it should say Vernon. I was born and raised in Vernon and have been going to games for most of my entire life. I'm a season ticket holder for 37 years and was a big fan of the Vernon Lakers. When Duncan Wray purchased the team in 1992 and changed to the Vipers in 1995 I was very upset and it took me several years to get over the name change. Over the years it did eventually grow on me. The only good thing about today, is they kept the same name. Ownership has run this team into the ground. Instead of worrying about a rebrand and getting a new logo/jerseys etc why don't we worry about putting together a competitive team. Since the Glens bought this team, it's been below average year to year at best, players not wanting to play here anymore, season ticket holders not renewing their seats. After missing the playoffs the past two seasons, changes are needed and it's not the logo or jerseys, it's the product on the ice! Let's see how good their recruiting is and what kind of a team they put on the ice this coming season. Go Vipers Go!
Post a Comment