Sunday, July 26, 2026

Ice Installed At Kal Tire Place:

The ice has been installed at Kal Tire Place. I stopped by today to check it out. The Vipers new logo is on the ice and up and around the arena.

4 comments:

vipersdiehardfan said...

I love that the Vipers are going with one large logo at centre ice this season, in stead of two smaller logos as in previous years. Don't like all the advertising all over the ice.

Alf said...

The ice looks good. I like the Vipers new logo as there is something aggressive about it. Even though I live in Kelowna and I'm a Warriors fan, I grew up in Vernon and grew up watching the Vernon Essos, so I still cheer for the Vipers

Snowman17 said...

All the Advertising bring in lots of money for the Vipers.

bert olmstead said...

I just hope that these old eyes can follow the puck when it's in that dark logo.