Monday, March 29, 2010

Congrats Goes Out To Mr. Volpatti!

I have been super busy with my game previews and game recaps during the Vipers-Vees series I havnt had a chance to comment and congratulate former Vernon Vipers forward, Aaron Volpatti on his signing with the Vancouver Canucks.

I would like to take this time to congradulate Aaron Volpatti on his new signing and wish him all the best in the AHL with Manitoba and hopefully one day soon cracking the Canucks lineup. With Aaron's Concussion and then his injury in a fire during his final year In Vernon, It's great to see Aaron still playing the game and never hung up his skates. Aaron has done very well with Brown University and now has been rewarded with the Vancouver Canucks knocking on his door. I was a huge fan of Mr. Volpatti right from day one. I always enjoyed his style of hockey and his physical play and hard work he brought to the rink game in and game out. I will never forget those huge checks Aaron would lay out off the start of a game, after circling the zone and then come in behind the visitors goal and just level the d-man to the ice. Viper fans were lucky to see a few of those over Aaron's years here.

Vernon and the Vipers are very proud you of Aaron, Thanks for some great memories and all the best with the Moose and the Canucks!

No comments: