Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog Surpasses 600,000 Viewers:

On Friday this blog hit 600,000 viewer's-page views. I wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog. I first created my Vipers blog back in December of 2008 and since then have had over 600,000 viewer's visit this site. As of this morning I have had 601, 661 viewers in total visit this blog. I have a website where it tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week etc. The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from. This blog average's around 250-350 viewer's per day during the hockey season, and during the summer I average around 150 viewers a day. I get people from all across the world visiting this blog. Thank you again and thanks for the support.

Vipersdiehardfan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's because its the best blog ever! Thanks for your dedication!