Thursday, March 7, 2013

Message To Viewers:

Attention all viewers-readers, I first off would like to thank everyone for taking your time to visit my Vipers blog.  Much appreciated!  Even though the Vipers season is coming to an end after this weekend, I would please hope you all keep visiting this blog through out the off-season-summer as I will try my best to still keep this blog updated on a daily basis with any off season Viper news as well as Viper alumni news.  Last off-season-summer I was very surprised but somehow I managed to post something Vipers related on here everyday until the start of the Vipers Training camp.  I will do my best to keep this blog updated through out the summer, as I have lots of Vipers alumni news to be posted over the next few weeks.  So please keep reading-visiting this blog.  And again thank you for taking your time to read-visit my Vipers blog.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

No comments: