Thursday, September 24, 2020

Blog Hits 1.9 Million Viewers:

Shortly after 12pm this afternoon this blog hit 1,900,000 (1.9 million) viewers.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit my blog over the years and there continued support. Without you the fans/viewers, this blog would not exist. 

I first started and created this blog in November 2008 and since then have had over 1.9 million viewers. To follow the view count, check out the view counter on the left hand side of this blog.

Blogger tells me how many viewers I get per day, per week, per month and per year. For the month of August I had 12,359 viewers visit my blog. I average between 350-1100 viewers a day, depending on the time of year and hockey season. This blog hit 1.8 million viewers back in February 2020. Blogger also tells me, where the viewers are from, what part of the country, what device they are using while on my blog and how the viewers contacted my blog. I get thousands of viewers from all across the world visiting my blog. 

Thank you again, and thank you for the support.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan 

3 comments:

ron said...

Your support is well deserved. Vernon fans get all their information from your site. Congratulations

Marty said...

Wow, that is amazing!!! Thank You for your continued dedication, we are fortunate to have such a blog to follow our Vipers. Very often we get news & insights long before the club releases anything. Well done, please keep it going. Miss talking hockey with you at the games.

STEVE BRAUN said...

Congrats man! I know how much time and effort you put into keeping the fans informed, and you never ask for anything in return. Hats off to you and your dedication! Enjoy the upcoming very different season!
Cheers!