Friday, December 23, 2016

Chiefs Release Ex Vernon Viper Osik:

The Chilliwack Chiefs have released former Vernon Vipers
forward Derek Osik.

Osik was recruited by the Vipers started the season in Vernon played in 15 games with the Vipers before being released to the Chiefs November 3rd 2016. In 15 games with the Vipers Osik picked up (2-goals-3-assists-5-points).

Derek Osik's Player Profile:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=301180

This was in the Chilliwack Progress Newspaper:

December 21 2016

Derek Osik was released after just 15 games as a Chiefs, ending his brief tenure with four goals and five points.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Derek has a good future ahead of him. I always thought he was a good hockey player with a good future ahead of him. I wish him only success now matter where he goes. I'm sure some hockey team will be glad to have his talents.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he will end up somewhere closer to home.