Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Blog Hits 900,000 Viewers:


Monday evening around 6:30pm this blog hit 900,000 viewer's-page views.

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog.  Without you the fans/viewers this blog would not be possible.  It's you the fans-viewers who keep this site going. 

I first created my Vipersdiehardfan blog back in December of 2008 and since then have had over 900,000 viewer's visit this site. To follow the viewer count, check out the counter on the left hand side of this blog. I have a website that tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week. The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from and how they contacted this blog. This blog has been averaging around 300-450 viewer's per day during the summer depending on whats going on.  Latley the average has dropped down to around 215-275 viewers a day.  The past three or four days its reached up into the 450-600 mark.  I had 11,288 viewers visit this blog for the month of June.

I get people from all across the world visiting this blog. Thank you again and thanks for the support. If you would like to leave a comment, there's a comment box at the bottom of each post.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

2 comments:

ron said...

I have been watching Viper hockey since 07. This site is by far the best informative source for Vernon hockey and all of the BCHL. We appreciate the daily information. thank you

vipersdiehardfan said...

Thanks for your comments and support Ron! Much appreciated. Im actually shocked to think that my blog has over 900,000 visitors already! I would have never guessed this blog would be this popular.

Its great to have a blog-site like this for Viper fans as well as hockey fans to get as much informative information on the Vipers as possible. I try my best to keep the fans in loop with as much detailed information as possible.

Thanks again,

Vipersdiehardfan