Monday, February 5, 2018

Blog Hits 1.4 Million Viewers:

Late Sunday evening just before 11pm this blog hit 1,400,000 (1.4 million) viewer's-page views.

I wanted to take this time to thank all of you, the viewers who check out my blog.  Without you the fans/viewers, this blog would not be possible.  It's you the fans-viewers who keep this site going. 

I first created my Vipersdiehardfan blog in December of 2008 and since then have had over 1.4 million viewer's visit this site. To follow the viewer count, check out the counter on the left hand side of this blog.

I have a website that tell's me how many viewer's I get per month, per day, as well as per week. During the Vipers/hockey season, I average between 350-500 viewers a day but have also had up to 600-1100 viewers per day depending on the day and time of year. It obviously slows down during the off season, last summer I averaged between 200-350 viewers per day. I had 14,885 viewers visit my blog for the month of January.

The site also tell's me where the viewer's are from and how they contacted this blog. I get people from all across the world visiting this blog daily. 

Thank you again and thanks for the support. If you would like to leave a comment, there's a comment box at the bottom of this post.

Thanks, Vipersdiehardfan

No comments: